Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Half Full

I haven't been homesick once yet. Mabye it's because I've been ready to leave Mount Shasta for a long time or maybe I was just tired of living at home for my whole life. But being gone from my hometown has made me desprately miss something.

Habit.

I miss knowing people. I miss always having things to do with friends, even if it's just not really doing anything. I'm not acustomed to being just another face.

I guess that's my complaint about moving. It's expected and everyone deals with it, but it's a big change. I'm waiting for this phase to pass, so while I'm waiting (and trying), I'll keep writing.

1 comment:

gorgeousOne said...

Hey Tim, keep writing! it makes me feel like you could come over my house at any minute (sort of). I miss you.

Love ya,
Gorgeous;)